- 100% natural and environmentally friendly product
- Product composed exclusively of active ingredients.
- The laurel oil: astringent and purifying contributes to keep a strong, flexible, resistant, healthy hoof, and to fight against the seimes and the degradations of the horn and the fork.
- Tea tree essential oil: purifying and cleansing with a broad spectrum of action acts on the degradation of the horn and the fork.
- Castor oil: softening action for the perioplic pad and the crown.
Also contains: Sunflower vegetable oil, Beeswax, Fatty acid, Vitamin E
Contains essential oils. May cause a skin allergy.
Properties and instructions for use
- EKIN Hoof Ointment Wetlands is effective for the care of the horse’s hoof in wet conditions: soggy meadows, muddy grounds, horse stalls, any environment where there is a risk of hoof rot.
- It preserves the natural elasticity of the horn by preserving the evapotranspiration of the hoof. It helps to protect against external aggressions and their effects on the hoof (urine, manure, moisture, etc.) and prevents hoof rot.
- Directions for use : Apply with a brush once a week, in a thin layer, on the hoof, the fork, the sole and the glomes.
- An all-in-one packaging, with a brush integrated into the jar, facilitates the application of the product and the storage of the material.
- Stability of the product between 4 and 40 degrees