- 100% natural product
- Product composed exclusively of active ingredients.
- Laurel oil: nourishing, emollient and moisturizing action. It softens, soothes and protects the skin from drying out. It contributes to cleanse the skin.
- Zinc oxide: action anti-UV and cleansing. It forms a protective film which protects from the external aggressions.
- The essential oil of lavandin: repairing and alleviating capacity, contributes to relieve the horse.
- Also contains: Vegetable oil of sunflower, Beeswax, Fatty acid, Vitamin E
Contains essential oils. May cause a skin allergy.
Properties and instructions for use
- The anti-crevasse and mud scab ointment acts on crevasses and mud scabies, and on the pasterns.
- Its active ingredients promote skin repair, moisturize, soothe and have a sanitizing action.
- It forms a protective film against external agents and UV rays, which are aggravating factors in mud scabies.
- Tested by the veterinary school of Lyon: “It improves the cutaneous barrier (reduction of the insensible loss in water) and the cutaneous hydration, in a fast way”.
- Directions for use : In corrective action, apply once a day by massaging on the affected area for 2 weeks minimum until complete repair of the skin.
- In preventive action, to apply 1 time per week to the zones at the risk
- Easily removed from hands by simply wiping
- All-in-one packaging, with integrated spatula, to avoid taking the product directly with the hand and soiling it during successive applications.
- Stability of the product between 4 and 40 degrees