100% natural and environmentally friendly product
Product composed exclusively of active ingredients.
- The essential oil of cade: repairs, cleanses, purifies the horn.
- The essential oil of clove: cauterizes and sanitizes on a broad spectrum
- The essential oil of peppermint: purifies and reduces odors.
- Tea tree essential oil: sanitizing and purifying with a broad spectrum of action acts on the degradation of the horn and the fork.
- Also contains: Vegetable oils of laurel, castor and sunflower, Beeswax, Fatty acid, Vitamin E
Bottle of 200 ml
Contains essential oils. May cause a skin allergy.
Properties and instructions for use
- EKIN Sole and Fork Rot Treatment Spray is used on the sole and the fork as a preventive or corrective action against horn rot. It sanitizes, purifies and deodorizes. It forms a protective film against the chemical aggressions of urine on the sole and the fork, without being occlusive. Replaces effectively the tar without its harmful effects (derivative of oclusive hydrocarbon)
- Directions for use : Shake before use. Apply to fork and sole once a week as a preventive measure or three times a week for about four weeks on already affected forks and sole.
- Stability of the product between 4 and 40 degrees
- Click on the button at the base of the spray to unlock it