- Ecological: OEKO-TEX certified micro-fleece without toxic products
- Made from recycled water bottles
- Certified yarn without toxic products
- Non-toxic water dyeing
- 100% French manufacturing
Properties and instructions for use
- EKIN Care Cloth provides unparalleled comfort to the horse when caring for nostrils, eyes, small wounds, shining the coat or applying insect repellent.
- Hypoallergenic, it contains no toxic agents, unlike cotton pads that may contain bleaching agents.
- Dirt does not penetrate the fiber and can be removed with water. Microfleece is naturally hydrophobic, so it does not retain water, which limits the risk of bacteria and avoids wasting products.
- Washable more than 300 times in the washing machine (30 to 60°), it dries very quickly and its very fine weave remains soft over time.
- EKIN Tissu de Soin is also effective for cleaning leather, it does not lint and has a strong shining power