Composition du Spray d’Eté Répulsif Insectes
- The selected raw materials all have properties that contribute to the expected effectiveness:
- Neem oil and essential oil of lemon eucalyptus: lemon smell, masks the smell of perspiration of the horse
- The essential oil of lavandin (Lavandin oil CAS No. 91722-69-9, 0.1% m/m, TP19): Strong repellent power
Also contains: Esterified vegetable oils, Vitamin E
Liquide, 500 ml
Properties and instructions for use
- Protects the horse from aggression and insect bites. A powerful lemon scent mask, it resists the horse’s perspiration and prevents flies, mosquitoes, ticks, fleas and lice from perceiving it. It helps to prevent and relieve bites. Its composition in the form of dry oil does not evaporate and remains effective until 48h. The oily form does not allow the flat flies or ticks to fix themselves durably on the hairs or the skin.
- Directions for use : Apply 7 to 8 sprays on each side of the body, avoiding contact with the eyes, nostrils and ear canals. Distribute on the hair with a glove or a brush. Immediate action. Reapply after 48H
- Shake before use.
- Stability of the product between 4 and 40 degrees
- Safety sheet available on request for professionals.