- 100% natural and environmentally friendly product
- Product composed exclusively of active ingredients.
- Arnica and calendula: repairing, antioxidant and analgesic contribute to relieve the tendons and stimulate the repair of fabrics while protecting them from aging.
- The green clay: astringent, repairing, contributes to relieve the pains and supports the désengorgement of fabrics. It helps to soothe and reduce edema.
- The essential oil of cedar: veinotonic, helps to stimulate blood circulation and tighten tissues.
- The essential oil of lemon eucalyptus: repairing and soothing helps to relieve the tendons.
- The essential oil of peppermint: cooling effect that helps relieve joint and muscle pain.
- Also contains: Sunflower vegetable oil, Beeswax, Vitamin E
Contains essential oils. May cause a skin allergy.
Properties and instructions for use
- EKIN Tendon Ointment helps to relieve pain and bruising on the tendons. After exercise, it helps to tighten tendons, soothe limbs, improve circulation and provide real comfort to the horse.
- It penetrates easily under the hair and leaves no trace.
- Directions for use : Apply the equivalent of a small bead per tendon 2 to 3 times a week by massaging it into the hair until it is completely absorbed. Useless to remove the product then.
- Strips, protections and shower are possible without reducing the effectiveness. It is easily removed from the hands by simply wiping.
- An all-in-one packaging, with integrated spatula, avoids taking the product directly with the hand and soiling it during successive applications.
- Stability of the product between 4 and 40 degrees